Anna ki jai ho!

Some jokes related to Anna, getting popular in Ahmedabad are -



Jailer to Kasab: Why are you so happy?
Kasab: I am not Indian, i hate India, i killed Indians, but i am sure i am totaly safe in India.
Journalists to Anna Hazare: Why are you so sad?
Anna: I am Indian, i love my India and my friends, but i am not sure when i will be killed.

Dear Anna Jee,
Thank you from for taking public attention away from the test series,
Regards,
M S Dhoni

5 mistakes of Manmohan G
1) 2G
2) 3G
3) CWG
4) listening to Sonia G
5) forgetting Anna G
Ho gaya so ho gaya, ab to sudhar jao Sardar G

Innocent child watching Anna Hazare:
Mumma inhe koi roko nahi to History me 1 more Chapter badh jayega

Slogan from a parma employee -
Anna tum sangharsh karo
..
..
...
Hum to kar hi rahe hain :-)

Once Kapil Sibbal, Digvijay Singh & Chidambaram were travelling in a helicopter, Sibbal drops a 100Rs note & says "I made one poor Indian happy", Singh drops two 50Rs note & says "I made two poor Indians happy", finally Chiddu drops 100 coins of one rupee & says "I made 100 poor indians happy". Hearing this the pilot laughs and says "I will drop down all 3 of you & make 125 crore Indians forever happy!".
Pilot was Anna Hazare.

Manmohan singh's latest reply to Anna: Jab aapne kuuch khaya hi nahi toh Bill kis bat ka?

Yamraj to Yamdut: Jawo, Anna ko leke awo. Yamdut: Nahi Maharaj, apnye yanha badiya chal raha hai. Unko lanese "PARLOKPAL BILL" ka andolan chalu ho jayega.

Bhakt: Hey Bhagwan, promotion karwa dena, 51Rs ka bhog aapke charnon mein rakh raha hoon.
God: Pagal, marwayega kya? Anna dekh raha hai.

No comments: