I was ragged, but i was happy!

KAMLESH RATHOR
It's about ragging! It's not always bad. During my MBA, my seniors gave me a project in order to tease me. I was asked to go to a magazine store and make a list of 50 Adult Magazines.

They were unaware of the fact that i am a avid magazine reader. I have been reading 5-6 news magazines every week, from last 12 years. Since i was new in town, i was looking for some book shop. Unlike my hometown Patna where you will find a roadside magazine stall in almost every "gali", i was surprised that here i could find so many restaurants, but hardly any book stall. So, this project actually gave me a kick. I asked for information from local class mates. They told me about the book stall near IIM, Vastrapur. I went to the shop. Though there were few such magazines, the vendor was able to guide me in making a long list. Finally, my seniors were surprised and happy.

Today, if you will go to new IIM campus, just on the left hand side of the entry gate, you will find a Magazine store. The owner is  Kamlesh Rathor who is quite educated and has completed ITI. He belongs to slums of Gulbari Tekra and you will hardly find anyone else from that society having such qualification. He is doing business from last 12 years. He is giving good education to his two kids. He lives near Vastrapur Gam and has his own house. He loves this business and is eager to continue growing his customer base. He also manage his library of novels and has more than 70 regular members. He has good knowledge about bestsellers and latest book release. You will find latest issue of all types of Magazines. His Mobile number is 8141159435.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's great to found Kamlesh here, ya he is really a hard worker and knows how to give maximum satisfaction to the customers. You can found there many different types of novels and magazines, he has good collection of Bengali books also...